Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients would never consider traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
A consultation at our office can determine if Invisalign is an option for you.
Straight Talk About Crooked Teeth -YouTube video provided by Invisalign®
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove the aligners only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually with each aligner change.
- You usually visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time will vary depending on the amount of movement required.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
For more information on Invisalign®, you can visit the Invisalign web site