- Brush, floss and eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. Avoid hard, sticky foods.
- See your family dentist for a cleaning and check-up just before the braces are placed and continue your regular dental check-ups during your orthodontic treatment.
- Please inform us if there is any change in your medical or dental history.
- Call immediately if there is any discomfort or if anything is broken and we will make the appropriate appointment. Please call even if you already have an appointment since any repair needed might take longer than we have scheduled.
- Try to be on time for appointments, and please try to call two working days in advance if you have to reschedule.
- Ask us questions! Treatment always goes best when it makes sense to you.
Click here to read our Informed Consent for Orthodontic Treatment Information